February 20, 2013

Croissant Pizza Rolls

While having some friends over, the hunger pains were calling. I was going to make a spinach rolls but did not really have everything I needed. I managed to scrounge up something resembling pizza fixings so naturally I pretending that was my plan all along. Thus I have created, Croissant Pizza Rolls!





Here is what you will need 

to make your own...

A tube of croissant dough
Pizza sauce or a tomato based pasta sauce
Italian type cheese (Shredded)
Toppings (Pepperoni, veggies, olives, etc.)


Unroll your dough onto a floured flat surface like a cutting board.

Spread sauce then add toppings.

Roll up then slice 1-2 inch thick rounds.

Bake flat on cookie sheet for about 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees.


These rolls were very quick and easy and were eaten the same way. You can also serve with some sauce on the side for dipping. I highly recommend these to anyone needing an appetizer or finger foods for a get together. Please given them a try and let me know how you like it!


~Connect with me ~ 


Facebook : Chee Chee and Company

Youtube : HandmadebyKristen

Twitter: Handmadebykris


No comments:

Post a Comment