August 10, 2012

Breakfast Tacos

Breakfast is important for everyone. I know some people need that morning rush of coffee. I understand... I love tea the way others love coffee.  Since the weather has been a little warmer I have not been drinking as much. So I started focusing on a vitamin packed delicious breakfast to wake me up. I personally like a lot of flavor in the mornings and tacos are just plain good. You don’t have to eat these for just breakfast. I only really called them that because they have egg in them. And if you are anything like my family, it does not matter what time of day it is we love breakfast foods. I hope you try it out and enjoy!


Breakfast Tacos

2 Eggs (beaten)
¼ C Feta Cheese (crumbled)
1 C Fresh Baby Spinach
2 Small Corn Tortillas
Salt / Pepper / Cayenne to taste
Cooking spray / oil of choice




In small frying pan on medium heat spray (or drizzle) a little oil in pan. When pan is ready place one tortilla, warm until pliable or toasted. Then do the second tortilla. When ready fold tortilla in half and set aside.


Cut up spinach in smaller pieces.

Spray pan once more, pour in eggs, spinach and feta. Top with seasonings. Scramble everything together until egg is cooked.

Fill tortillas with egg mixture and eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment