October 06, 2012

Dehydrating Apples

Fall is one of my favorite seasons! I am pretty sure I have said that at some point in time about all the seasons, but right now I am enjoying an abnormally warm and sunny Fall. For today's blog I have made vlog/tutorial... 

 
Click play to watch tutorial

Dehydrating Apples
4-6 Apples
1 T Lemon Juice
1 C Water
Spice of your choosing to taste

Wash the apples and prepare your dehydrator. I used an electric one that one has one setting. If yours has a temperature gauge you will want it on low or about 200 degrees.

Slice and core apples. Dip in water and lemon juice mixture. Pat dry with paper towel then place on dehydrator tray. Sprinkle with spice if so desired.

Dehydrate for about 6-8 hour or until crispness you like. Store in an air tight container or freezer.



~Connect with me ~


Twitter: CheeCheeAndCo

Facebook : Chee Chee and Company

No comments:

Post a Comment