October 03, 2012

Foam Soap

While chatting with a  friend one day the topic changed to soap. Sounds weird, but sometimes conversations take a detour that is just best to roll with. We were talking about our mutual love of a  multi use hemp castile soap. She had mentioned that to make it last longer in her very full house. She puts it into a foam soap dispenser and just adds some water. So naturally the first thing I did when I got home was try it. I am happy to report she was so right!













What you need is...

A foam soap dispenser (I just used an old dispenser heading for the recycling)

Pure castile soap

Water
Mix two parts water to one part soap. It is now ready to use!

***Soap may look a  little cloudy when cold***


Check out my website with more home ideas, recipes and projects
Twitter: CheeCheeAndCo
Facebook : Chee Chee and Company

No comments:

Post a Comment